Morris Lubricants Lodexol MTFE 75W GL4 Fuel Efficient Automotive Gear Oil, 1 Litre
£11.84(1 l = £11.84)
incl. VAT, plus delivery
In stockDelivery time: 2 day(s)
- Lodexol MTFE 75W is a high performance, fully synthetic gear oil formulated and optimised for use in automotive gearboxes requiring a low viscosity SAE 75W.
- Lodexol MTFE 75W will provide potential fuel saving performance due to its low viscosity, which minimises friction in the gearbox. The product has superior cold start fluidity, ensuring fast circulation around gear systems and providing additional energy savings. At high operating temperatures, the product will continue to provide an outstanding level of component protection under a variety of operating conditions. Powerful EP chemistry not only protects gear and syncro elements, but ensures that all components, including bearings, are rust and corrosion free.
- Lodexol MTFE 75W can be used in manual gearboxes, automated manual gearboxes (AMTs), semiautomatic gearboxes, transaxles and transfer boxes, where a gear oil of this type and viscosity grade is specified.
- Manufacturers include: BMW, Ford, Peugeot, Toyota, Volvo, etc.
- Performance Level API GL4
- Has demonstrated no harm in use where the following lubricant references are quoted: Ford WSS M2C-200D2 BMW 2300 7533 818 MTF LT-3, 83 22 0 396 706, 83 22 7 533, 818 MTF LT-3 MTF JWS2271 PSA Standard 9730A8 Toyota 08885-81001, 08885-81081 Volvo 1161839, 1161838 VW/AUDI G 060 726 A2, G 052 171 A2, G 052 512 A2 VW G 070 726 A2 Fiat 9.55550-MZ6 Suzuki 99000-22B27-036
- Physical Characteristics
- Density at 15.6oC 0.842 Viscosity @ 100oC, cSt. 6.43 Viscosity @ 40oC, cSt. 31.93 Viscosity Index 159 Flash Point (Closed) oC 140 Pour Point, oC -63 Brookfield at -40oC, mPa.s 8540