Terms and Conditions
Please read the following important terms and conditions before you buy anything on our site
Summary of some of your key rights:
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that up to 14 days after receiving your goods, in most cases, you can change your mind and get a full refund
Please note that if you break the plastic seal or order bespoke goods that we make or order from our suppliers to your specification that are not stock items then you will not be able to cancel your order..
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product you're entitled to the following:
This is a summary of some of your key rights. For detailed information from Citizens Advice please visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
The information in this summary box summarises some of your key rights. It is not intended to replace the contract below which you should read carefully.
This contract sets out:
In this contract:
If you don't understand any of this contract and want to talk to us about it, please contact us by:
Do you need extra help?
If you would like this contract in another format please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
Who are we?
We are RS Cars (Bedfordshire) Limited registered in England and Wales under company number: 5455520.
Our registered office is at:
75 Bedford Road, Barton-le-Clay, Bedfordshire, MK45 4LL.
Our VAT number is: GB 650 7899 96
The details of this contract will not be filed with any relevant authority by us.
All these documents form part of this contract as though set out in full here.
To: RS Cars (Bedfordshire) Ltd, 75 Bedford Road, Barton-le-Clay, MK45 4LL
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]/the supply of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*]/received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
[*] Delete as appropriate
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired
will be identified and sold as such. Please check that they are of a satisfactory quality for their intended use.
9. Faulty goods
Nothing in this contract affects your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’). You may also have other rights in law.
10. End of the contract
11. Limit on our responsibility to you
1. We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
2. If you are unhappy with:
1. the goods
2. our service to you
3. any other matter
please contact us as soon as possible.
3. If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our internal complaint handling procedure, we will:
1. let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you, and
2. give you certain information required by law about any alternative dispute resolution (ADR) provider that is relevant to our business.
4. If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this contract
5. Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to this contract
13. Third party rights
1. No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract