Millers Oils Millmax 32 Hydraulic Oil, ISO 32, SAE 10, 5 Litres
£16.34(1 l = £3.27)
incl. VAT, plus delivery
In stockDelivery time: 2 day(s)
- Hydraulic oil of medium viscosity (ISO 32) using premium quality solvent refined base oils, with four fold additive treatment.
Ideal for use in hydraulic systems where anti-wear mineral oils are required.
- DIN: 51524 Part 2, 51517
- Denison: HF-O, HF-1 and HF-2
- Vickers: HP Vane Pump applications) M-2950-S, I-286-S
- Cincinnati Milacron: P68 and P70. P38,P54,P55,P57 Rust and oxidation
- Racine: 'S' Pump Test
- AFNOR: Filtration (Wet NFE 48-691
- FZG Gear Test: Damage Load 12 (ISO 32 and 46)
- Excellent anti-wear performance, allowing users to reduce machine downtime.
- Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability, improving reliability and cleanliness and ultimately increasing operating life of oil and machines.
- Corrosion protection and low foaming properties result in cleaner, high performing hydraulic systems.