Mannol Power Steering Fluid PSF MB236.3, 450ml
High-quality synthetic hydraulic fluid designed for modern power steering systems and clutch hydraulic systems of Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz and Chrysler vehicles. Designed based on DAIMLER requirements.
- Can be used all year round, even in frigid environments due to very low pour point (-40 °C and below), while maintaining excellent starting properties, and high temperature (the upper limit of the working temperature is +100 °C);
- Maintains stable viscosity and fluidity even at low temperatures due to high viscosity index;
- Compatible with all kinds of hoses and seals and actively prevents leakage;
- Ensures excellent performance due to improved extreme pressure properties and optimum coefficient of friction;
- Maintains constant viscosity at high loads due to excellent shear stability;
- Very high chemical, thermal and antioxidant stability contributes to increased engine life and increases resistance to foaming;
- Reduces the noise of the pump and ensures smooth operation of the steering wheel and comfort while driving;
- Guarantees excellent lubricating demulsifying properties;
- Actively protects against corrosion and wear.
Intended for vehicles, for which auto manufacturers require the use of fluids meeting standard MB 236.3.
Specifications Approval Recommendation
MB 236.3 ZF TE-ML 03D ZF TE-ML 04D ZF TE-ML 09 ZF TE-ML 11 ZF TE-ML 14A ZF TE-ML 17C