MANNOL Energy Combi LL 5W30 C3 Fully Synthetic Oil VW 50400 50700 LL04 229.51, 1 Litre
£9.47(1 l = £9.47)
Innovative universal multigrade bi-synthetic (PAO + esters) premium motor oil for modern gasoline and diesel engines (including those with direct injection) with and without turbocharging, including those equipped with pump nozzles (Pumpe-Duse). Designed based on VW and DAIMLER requirements.
- Due to the contained ester components it has excellent anti-seize, anti-wear and anti-friction properties, which ensures long and trouble-free operation of the pump-nozzle system;
- Due to its excellent washing and dispersing properties and the highest thermal oxidative stability, it effectively fights against all types of deposits and keeps engine parts clean throughout the entire interval between replacements;
- Saves fuel due to optimal anti-friction properties;
- The ester components in combination with a bi-synthetic base guarantee an easy low-temperature engine starting due to exceptional indicators of cranking and pumpability, which significantly reduces engine starting wear.
- It has optimal viscosity in a wide temperature range, which ensures stable operation in all operating modes, including during overloads;
- Due to the high thermo-oxidative stability, it effectively resists aging;
- Compatible with all exhaust gas aftertreatment systems, DPF, TWC, EGR and SCR through the use of Mid SAPS technology;
- It is used in engines with extended oil change intervals (Long Life up to 30,000 km) and conventional;
- Suitable for engines using liquefied natural gas (LNG) and petroleum (LPG) gas.
Designed for gasoline and diesel engines of the EURO IV and EURO V standard of a wide fleet of cars (cars, light SUVs, minibuses and light trucks) of European and other manufacturers).
Recommended for use in engines of Daimler, BMW, VW cars, which impose additional requirements for engine oils (according to the above specifications).
* Except VW PDU engines without LongLife service (WIV)
** In addition to V10 DPU engines in the Phaeton model until February 2006 and R5 PDU engines in the Touareg model until December 2006.
VOLKSWAGEN Norm 504 00/507 00
MB Approval 229.51
SEAT 504 00/507 00
SKODA 504 00/507 00
AUDI 504 00/507 00 TL 521 95