Mannol Dexron III Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF, Ford Mercon V, MB 236.1, 4 Litres
£19.00(1 l = £4.75)
A universal all-season synthetic-based transmission fluid (ATF) for automatic gearboxes, hydraulic converters, hydraulic power steering systems, car hydraulic clutches and other hydraulic devices, including the ones operating under heavy-duty conditions in trucks and off-road vehicles.
A universal all-season synthetic-based transmission fluid (ATF) for automatic gearboxes, hydraulic converters, hydraulic power steering systems, car hydraulic clutches and other hydraulic devices, including the ones operating under heavy-duty conditions in trucks and off-road vehicles. It ensures a flawless operation of an automatic gearbox, guarantees minimal wear, a lasting service life of transmissions and fuel economy. It was developed on the basis of the requirements set by GM and Ford groups.
- The highest-quality low-viscosity synthetic base with a consistent high viscosity index in combination with a multifunctional additive package preserves all its properties in a wide range of temperatures: it ensures good lubricating properties at low (-45°C) temperatures in winter and ensures a stable oil film under extreme loads and high temperatures in summer;
- The high-technology combination of additives ensures good antifriction properties for gear couplings and required friction properties for friction elements thus ensuring a significant fuel economy, a continuous and smooth transmission shift and an extended service life of all transmission elements. It ensures a coordinated and smooth operation of clutches. It prevents scuffing;
- It has an increased thermal-oxidative and chemical stability and resistance to the high-temperature thermal degradation throughout the entire service life. It allows reducing lacquering, formation of sludge, soot and other carbon deposits, increasing the time between oil changes and ensuring the durability of transmission components thus reducing the equipment maintenance costs;
- It protects metal parts from ferrous and non-ferrous alloys (especially radiators) from corrosion when both in and not in operation;
- It effectively resists aeration and foam formation;
- It ensures a compatibility with all sealing materials, prevents them from swelling, hardening and shrinking thus allowing reducing the costs for spare parts and prevents leakages. It effectively protects fluoroelastomer seals of heavy equipment;
- It reduces noise.
It is recommended for automatic gearboxes of passenger cars and commercial vehicles requiring the ATF Type Dexron-III H/G/F or Dexron-III E or FORD MERCON V quality oil. It is designed for the majority of automatic gearboxes for General Motors, Ford Company and other brands manufactured up to 2006.
MEETS THE SPECIFICATIONS
TYPE Automatic Transmission Fluid
FORD Mercon V
GM Dexron III H
GM Dexron III G
GM Dexron III F
VOITH H 55.6335.xx (G607)
ZF TE-ML 09
ZF TE-ML 11
ZF TE-ML 14