Motul 300V Factory Line 5W30 Ester Fully Synthetic Engine Oil, Road Racing, 4 Litres
£45.73(1 l = £11.43)
- Motorsport bike oil, JASO T904, 100% fully syn
- Racing lubricant for race bikes
- 100% Synthetic – Double Ester
- Race bikes fitted with high performance 4 stroke engines, integrated gearbox or not, wet or dry clutch, race engines running over a wide range of temperatures and rpm : speed bikes, SuperSport, SuperBike, endurance, uphill races, dirt bikes, MX, enduro, trial…
- Other uses : street bikes, scooters, ATV, mopeds fitted with catalytic converters.
Motorsport bike oil, JASO T904, 100% fully syn - 4LRacing lubricant for race bikes
100% Synthetic – Double Ester
Race bikes fitted with high performance 4 stroke engines, integrated gearbox or not, wet or dry clutch, race engines, qualifying engines designed to run a low viscosity oil : speed bikes, MotoGP, SuperSport, SuperBike, uphill or drag races, dirt bikes, MX…
Other uses : street bikes, scooters, ATV, mopeds fitted with catalytic converters.
Specifications:STANDARDS Above existing standards
Wet clutch compatibility checked on JASO T904 test.
Reference team Yamaha MotoGP, Suzuki MotoGP, Suzuki World MX
Extra engine power up to 3% : Double Ester technology. Tribologic tests performed put in evidence low traction coefficient of chosen polymer and complex Esters. Low traction coefficient reduces engine internal friction and then increase power output.
Engine protection : 0% shear loss on Bosch test ASTM D6278
Gearbox protection : shear resistance improved by 66% on KRL 20 hours tests (CEC L-45-A-99) – test originally set up for gearbox lubricants, 10 times more severe than Bosch test.
Extra power at the rear wheel : Wet clutch lock up improvement.
Maximum power output.
Oil change: According to your own use.
Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral lubricants.
Technical Details:Colour Visual Yellow / Green Fluo
Viscosity grade SAE J 300 5W-30
Density at 20°C (68°F) ASTM D1298 0.855
Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 63.38mm²/s
Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 11.41 mm²/s
Viscosity index ASTM D2270 178
Pour point ASTM D97 -48°C / - 54°F
Flash point ASTM D92 232°C / 450°F
TBN ASTM D 2896 8.3 mg KOH/g