Morris Lubricants Lodexol 75W-80 Mineral Gear Oil, EP, GL4, 1 Litre
£10.09(1 l = £10.09)
incl. VAT, plus delivery
In stockDelivery time: 2 day(s)
- Lodexol MTF 75W-80 is a high performance, extreme pressure (EP) gear oil formulated and optimised for use in automotive gearboxes. The product has outstanding cold start fluidity ensuring fast circulation around gear systems, even at low temperatures. This will ensure positive and problem free gear selection even when the gearbox is cold. Lodexol MTF 75W-80 also has exceptionally good high temperature stability ensuring maximum gear set protection, even under prolonged arduous operation. Powerful EP chemistry protects gear and syncro elements over a wide range of operating conditions, including extreme shock load conditions. Lodexol MTF 75W-80 will also ensure that all components, including bearings, are rust and corrosion free.
- Applications Lodexol MTF 75W-80 can be used in manual gearboxes, automated manual gearboxes (AMTs), semiautomatic gearboxes, transaxles and transfer boxes, where a gear oil of this type and viscosity grade is specified.
- Suitable for use where the following references are stated: BMW MTF LT-2 / LT-3 / LT-4 Fiat MZ1 / MZ6 Ford WSD-M2C200-C / WSS-M2C200-D2 GM 1940182 / 1940764 / 1940768 / 1940004 / 19529104 (BOT 303) Nissan MT-XZ / MT-XZ TL (JR Type) PSA B71 2330 Special Gear Oil MTF 94 Special Honda MTF / MTF-II / MTF-III Tranself NFJ / NFP / TRJ / TRT / TRZ Volvo 97308 / 97309 VW G 009 317 / 052 171 / 052 178 / 052 512 / 052 726 / 060 726, VW G 50, VW GO 52 527 A2 / 70 726 A2
- Performance Level API GL4
- Note: Can also be used in applications requiring Ford WSS-M2C186-A Physical Characteristics Density at 15oC 0.878 Viscosity at 100oC, cSt. 9.76 Viscosity at 40oC, cSt. 53.43 Viscosity Index 171 Flash Point (Closed) oC 162 Pour Point, oC -39