Morris Lubricants Liquimatic DS ATF Transmission Fluid, Dexron VI, Mercon LV, 1 Litre
£8.96(1 l = £8.96)
incl. VAT, plus delivery
In stockDelivery time: 2 day(s)
- Liquimatic DS is an advanced synthetic based automotive transmission fluid that offers increased cold start efficiency resulting in improved fuel economy.
- Liquimatic DS is designed for all General Motors applications requiring Dexron® VI and provides protection for 2006 models and newer. Transmissions include the following Aisin Warner models: AW TF-80SC / SD, AWF21, AF40-6, AM6, AW6A-EL, TF-81SC, AF21, GA6F21WA (Mini).
- • Reliable and consistent shift performance
• Long service life (twice the service interval of Dexron IIIH)
• Stable high temperature performance
• Combats sludge and varnish build up
• Maintains gear integrity and optimises efficiency
• Outstanding low temperature fluidity
• Superior oxidation and thermal stability control
- Can be used where the following
- Part No.s are stated: BMW P/N 83227542290, Citroen P/N PR 9980, SAAB P/N 93165147, Toyota P/N 08886-02305 / 08886-81015, Vauxhall-Opel P/N 93165147
- Must NOT be used where Ford Type F/G is specified: Use Liquimatic 33G. Do NOT use in Double Clutch Transmissions (DCTs): Use Multitrans DCT or in Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVTs): Use Multitrans CVT, depending on the specification required.