Millers Oils XF Premium C5 ECO 5w20 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil, STJLR.03.5004, 1 Litre
£8.27(1 l = £8.27)
- A fully synthetic, mid SAPS, premium manufacturer acknowledged engine oil formulated using the latest technology. For use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.
A fully synthetic, mid SAPS, premium manufacturer acknowledged engine oil formulated using the latest technology. For use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.
Millers Oils XF Premium is a range of fully synthetic engine oils featuring Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT), specially designed to focus on maximising fuel economy whilst minimising engine wear. Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT) is the unique, superior lubrication technology developed and blended by Millers Oils.
Recommended for OEM applications requiring a C5 5w20 viscosity, introduced for Ford Eco-Boost petrol engines and Jaguar Land Rover.
- Provides enhanced low temperature flow when cold starting, instantly protecting the vital components of the engine from the very start of every journey
- Maximises viscosity stability at high temperatures, which reduces engine wear giving superior protection for components including pistons, rings, timing chain, bearings and valve lifters
- Specifically engineered to enhance engine cleanliness, delivering improved fuel economy, reduced emissions and extended service drain capability
- Complements and utilises latest mid SAPS technology protecting after treatment systems such as particulate filters, Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and AdBlue delivering ultimate soot control and environmental protection
- Delivers outstanding instant protection under hot and cold temperatures, whilst simultaneously reducing fuel consumption and lowering exhaust emissions
- Specifically formulated for use in all hybrid systems including self-charging hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) and plug in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV)
- ACEA C5
- API SN RC, SN
- Ford WSS-M2C948-B (Acknowledged)
- Ford WSS-M2C948-A (Acknowledged)
- ILSAC GF-5
- Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.03.5004 (Acknowledged)
- ACEA A1/B1
- Chrysler MS-6395
- Fiat 9.55535-CR1
- Ford WSS-M2C925-B
- Ford WSS-M2C925-A
- Asian manufacturers*