Millers Oils NANODRIVE CFS 10w-60 NT+ Full Synthetic Engine Oil, 1 Litre
- 100% Synthetic Motorsport Oil
- High Film Strength For Ultimate Protection
- Reduces Wear On Cold Start Up
The Millers Oils CFS (Competition Fully Synthetic) range of motorsport engine oils have been updated and now benefit from the addition of NanoDrive low friction technology. This provides an impressive 26% reduction in friction over the previous range of CFS oils resulting in improved engine horsepower and torque, reduced engine wear and better efficiency.
All the engine oils in the CFS range are formulated with 100% synthetic base fluids, including a synergistic blend of three esters combined with latest NanoDrive additive technology for maximum performance.
For competition or high performance modified engines. Suitable for all normally aspirated and turbo-charged engines from 2 litres upwards.
For fast road use or track days in engines where a 10w40 is normally specified. Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C.
- Significantly reduces friction and heat generation
- Reduces component wear which promotes longer engine life
- Increases power output and torque, superior anti-friction and anti-wear characteristics
- Improves reliability and energy efficiency
- Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SM/CF and ACEA A3/B4
- For fast road use or track days in engines where a 10w40 is normally specified
- Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C
- Offers exceptional protection, especially where subject to severe and high stress condition