Millers Oils Motorsport CRX 75w GL4 NT+ Triple Ester Fully Synthetic Gear Oil, 5 Litres
£61.05(1 l = £61.05)
incl. VAT, plus delivery
In stockDelivery time: 2 day(s)
- A competition fully synthetic NANODRIVE ester transmission oil designed for the lubrication of competition gearboxes.
- Suitable for manual transmissions, synchromesh, non-synchromesh, sequential gearboxes, transaxles that require API GL-4 performance.Recommended for modern transmissions where a fully synthetic oil is specified, especially for high performance racing and track day applications. Hewland, Xtrac, Glebe, ZF, Tran X, Elite and Samsonas transmissions.
- NANODRIVE is the award-winning Millers Oils motorsport brand that incorporates advanced nanoparticle technology for high performance applications, where stress on components is at its limit. In gear oils, NANODRIVE technology combines advanced nanoparticles with triple ester chemistry to greatly reduce friction, protect against wear and maximise power.
- Fully synthetic oils protect the gear teeth at both low start-up and high running temperatures
- Triple ester formulation works synergistically for optimised film strength and anti-wear protection providing component longevity
- Includes second generation NANODRIVE low friction technology that maximises torque and power
- Exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changes
- Fast lubrication flow to component extremes on start up
- Low friction / low drag formulation to help reduce operating temperatures