Millers Oils Motorsport Classic High Performance Triple Ester 20w50 Engine Oil, 1 Litre
£9.88(1 l = £1.98)
incl. VAT, plus delivery
In stockDelivery time: 2 day(s)
- This high performance oil is the world’s finest SAE 20w50 fully synthetic multigrade engine oil. It has been uniquely engineered for classic high performance competition racing, with shear stable viscosity index improvers.
This product incorporates our unique nanotechnology ultra low friction additive system and is formulated with full Zinc Dithiophosphate (ZDDP) for ultimate protection.
Provides exceptional protection for vehicles requiring a 20w50 viscosity engine oil. Incorporating high quality fully synthetic base oils and modern innovative additive technology, combined with period viscometrics to provide optimum lubrication characteristics for engines manufactured in the immediate post war period through to the early 1980s. Intended for use in arduous applications such as sustained fast road use, track and motorsport. Suitable for operating at 125oC with peak temperatures up to 150oC.
- A reduction in friction of up to 63% providing a reduction in wear of up to 38% compared to other synthetic based non Nanodrive 20w50 grades.
- The coefficient of friction reduces rapidly as the engine temperature rises, maximising fuel economy and reducing emissions accordingly which protects against wear, extending engine component life.
- Overall running costs are reduced through lower fuel consumption and longer component life.
- Applications: Ideally suited to classic large capacity V8 engines, Aston martin, Jaguar, Ferrari, Lotus and similar vehicles with high power engines.