Millers CFS 10W50 NT+ Fully Synthetic Nanodrive Engine Oil, 1 Litre
£15.72(1 l = £15.72)
The Millers Oils CFS (Competition Fully Synthetic) range of motorsport engine oils have been updated and now benefit from the addition of NanoDrive low friction technology
- 100% Synthetic Motorsport Oil
- High Film Strength For Ultimate Protection
- Reduces Wear On Cold Start Up
The Millers Oils CFS (Competition Fully Synthetic) range of motorsport engine oils have been updated and now benefit from the addition of NanoDrive low friction technology. This provides an impressive 26% reduction in friction over the previous range of CFS oils resulting in improved engine horsepower and torque, reduced engine wear and better efficiency.
All the engine oils in the CFS range are formulated with 100% synthetic base fluids, including a synergistic blend of three esters combined with latest NanoDrive additive technology for maximum performance.Fully Synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology formulation. For race and rally engines, and especially suited to modified, high performance vehicles with or without turbochargers, for fast road/street modified engines and track day use. A performance alternative where the manufacturer specifies a 10w40. Application For competition or high performance modified engines. Suitable for all normally aspirated and turbo-charged engines from 2 litres upwards. For fast road use or track days in engines where a 10w40 is normally specified. Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C. Benefits
- Significantly reduces friction and heat generation
- Reduces component wear which promotes longer engine life
- Increases power output and torque, superior anti-friction and anti-wear characteristics
- Improves reliability and energy efficiency
- Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SM/CF and ACEA A3/B4
- For fast road use or track days in engines where a 10w40 is normally specified
- Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C
'What is NanoDrive Technology.?'
NanoDrive technology uses spherical nanoparticle structures within the oil. Configured in a similar sort of composition to an onion, with 'skins', the Nano particles retain their protective properties under load, even under extreme pressure and will only 'shed' a layer without overall particle failure and loss of viscosity. The nanoparticles 'fill' any rough metallic surfaces to create a super smooth surface which ensures minimum wear on engine components and maximum power.
Millers fully synthetic oils provide many performance benefits over conventional mineral oil. These benefits include -
• Load carrying capacity many times that of mineral oil.
• High film strength for ultimate protection.
• Outstanding cold flow properties for reduced wear at start up.
• Excellent thermal stability and oxidation resistance.
• The synergistic blend of three esters gives improved lubricity, reducing friction and enhancing the oils performance.
The CFS range of oils are available in different viscosities to suit most applications -
5W40 - Suitable for small capacity high revving engines or larger engines used for short periods Eg sprints, hillclimbs. Also for fast road or trackday use in engines where a 5W30 oil is normally specified.
10W40 - Suitable for smaller capacity race and rally engines or turbocharged fast road / trackday use. Used as a performance alternative where a 5W40 is normally specified.
10W50 - Suitable for all modified or high performance normally aspirated and turbo charged engines from 2000cc upwards.
10W60 - Suitable for larger capacity race and rally engines both with and without turbochargers. Also for fast road or track day use where a 10W40 oil is normally specified.
15W60 - Suitable for large capacity engines (2000cc and above) where maximum protection is needed in extreme race conditions. Ideal for V8 or turbocharged engines and endurance racing.