Millers Alpine Concentrated Antifreeze Yellow, MEG with OAT G12, G12+, 5 Litres
£20.16(1 l = £4.03)
incl. VAT, plus delivery
In stockDelivery time: 2 day(s)
- MEG with OAT Technology Antifreeze & Coolant Concentrate
- A yellow Monoethylene Glycol (MEG) with Organic Acid Technology (OAT) antifreeze and coolant, which exceeds most of the European and International quality standards. Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines (including Hybrids), and will provide all year round protection. This product does not contain nitrates, amines, phosphates, borates, silicates and other mineral additives (NAP free).
- Performance Profile
- BS 6580: 2010 (UK)AFNOR NF R15-601 (France) AS 2108 (Australia) ASTM D4985 (USA) ASTM D4656 (USA) ASTM D3306 (USA) CUNA NC 956-16 (Italy) FVV Heft R443 (Germany) SAE J 1034 (USA) NATO S-759 UNE 26361-88 (Spain)
- Suitable for
- Cummins CES 14603 DAF 74002 General Motors GM 6277M MAN 324 SNF Mercedes-Benz MB 325.3 Renault 41-01-001 VW Group Inc. (VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Porsche, Lamborghini, Bugatti) TL 774F (G12+), TL 774D (G12) Volvo VCS
- Features & Benefits
- Excellent heat transfer characteristics provides outstanding engine cooling and component longevity. Lowers the freezing point of water to allow the engine to operate and protects against frost formation in cold conditions/climates. Wide variety of applications due corrosion protection for multi metal and alloy materials, and compatibility with rubber and plastic materials commonly found in modern cooling systems. Increased service life over conventional MEG products.
- Alpine Yellow will provide protection for up to 5 years.
- Concentration vs. Freeze Protection
- Concentrate by Volume (%) 25 33 50 67 Freeze Protection (°C) -12 -20 -40 -70
- Directions for use Dilute with deionised or distilled water for optimum frost and heat transfer and corrosion protection in