Millers Alpine Concentrated Antifreeze Lilac, MEG with OAT G13, G12++, 5 Litres
£20.80(1 l = £4.16)
incl. VAT, plus delivery
In stockDelivery time: 2 day(s)
- MEG Antifreeze & Coolant with Si-OAT Technology
- A lilac Monoethylene Glycol (MEG) antifreeze and coolant with a combination of Organic Acid Technology (OAT) and silicate technology, which exceeds most of the European and International quality standards. Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines (including Hybrids), and will provide all year round protection. This product does not contain nitrates, amines, phosphates and borates (NAP free).
- Performance Profile
- BS 6580: 2010 (UK) AFNOR NF R15-601 (France) AS 2108 (Australia) ASTM D4985 (USA) ASTM D4656 (USA) ASTM D3306 (USA) CUNA NC 956-16 (Italy) FVV Heft R443 (Germany) SAE J 1034 (USA) UNE 26361-88 (Spain) Suitable for Cummins CES 14603 Deutz DQC-CC-14 Liebherr Min LH-01-COL3A MAN 324 Si-OAT Mercedes-Benz MB 325.6, 325.5 VW Group Inc. (VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Porsche, Lamborghini, Bugatti) TL 774J (G13), TL 774G (G12++)
- Features & Benefits
- Excellent heat transfer characteristics provides outstanding engine cooling and component longevity.
- Lowers the freezing point of water to allow the engine to operate and protects against frost formation in cold conditions/climates.
- Wide variety of applications due corrosion protection for multi metal and alloy materials, and compatibility with rubber and plastic materials commonly found in modern cooling systems.
- Increased service life over conventional MEG products.
- Alpine Lilac will provide protection for up to 5 years.
- Concentration vs. Freeze Protection
- Concentrate by Volume (%) 25 33 50 67 Freeze Protection (°C) -12 -20 -40 -70
- Directions for use
- Dilute with deionised or distilled water for optimum frost and heat transfer and corrosion protection in cooling systems.